To ensure that users receive sufficient signal power and data rate, coverage is one of the most important aspects to consider when designing a 2G, 3G,4G or WiFi system inside a building. Moreover, to guarantee that these systems can provide sufficient bandwidth to each user, even during peak periods, the system’s capacity is another important factor to account for.
SineFilum specializes in the design of DAS 3GPP wireless networks (2G, 3G, 4G) and Wi-Fi within buildings. For this reason, all our system design engineers are certified “IBWave Design”.
SineFilum provides guidance and technical support to its clients during all phases of the project, as following:
- Information gathering: In order to prepare the preliminary design of the network, we first collect information and establish a diagnosis. This entails one or more site visits in order to:
- determine the areas to be covered and the architectural and safety constraints,
- to inform users’ profile,
- to identify the nature of the obstacles (wood, glass, concrete) etc.
This step is crucial to succeed in creating accurate RF design.
- Design and selection of equipment: SineFilum creates layout plans, defines project requirements (capacity, coverage, budget, etc.), selects the most appropriate system architecture, performs a preliminary design, validates the business case and generates the final design of the system.
- Implementation of the solution: Following the design, SineFilum installs and puts into service the solution, performs tests and measurements on-site for validation of the system with the client, optimizes the network and produces the final plans of the system as previously installed.