SineFilum (from the Latin Sinefilum= wireless) was founded by co-founders Dr. François Gagnon and Sofiane Bounaffaa, two experts in wireless communications in Quebec.
This company was designed from the research labs of ÉTS , the École de Technologie Supérieure in Montréal, Quebec. The desire of the two founders to create innovative wireless communications solutions emanates from a rising demand of expertise in wireless communications for Quebec’s RF communication radio manufacturing companies.
SineFilum aims to be the leading company in the design, development and implementation of wireless communications technologies. It involves six members and focuses its services on:
- Outdoor radio coverage studies,
- Wi-Fi and cellular intra-system design,
- Product design for the Internet of Things (IoT),
- Deployment of wireless Telecommunication networks,
- R & D support for companies,
- Security code 6 compliance analysis,
- and Customized training in wireless communications.